Me and this girl like each other very much and we want to see each other more, but we don't know how the parents will be with it if you know what I mean. We don't want to have sex so that's not a problem... We're both too young for that. I've already asked my mum once if I can ask her to stay overnight like a month ago and she said "no it'll scare her off." So do you think I should ask my mum again? Than it's just a case of her parents being okay with it i suppose. I also want her to come on holiday but I don't know if that's too far?

Will.

Me personally - I would need to know how old each of you are to have an opinion on this one!

Were both 15. When I say holiday I mean with either her family or my family if that makes sense.

Will.

I think at 15 I would be ok with it as long as you slept separately. Maybe if both of you talk to your mom together it will be more reassuring for her. My step-son will be 15 in May...and I try to think how I would react if he were to ask this...and I think (with restrictions - and understanding) we would allow it.

Good luck to you!

Yeh yeh the sleeping separately almost goes without saying i think.....

Thanks!

Will

My pleasure dude! I hope it works out for you!