Hi. I have small breasts. My boyfriend told me I should have breast implants. I am not so sure about it. What do you think? Natural Vs enlarged breasts… Guys opinions only…

Hi. I don`t know. I like breasts… Any kinds of breasts, natural or enlarged. My girlfriend has naturally large breasts and she is considering breast reduction. I keep telling her I like her breasts the way they are. However, I think women with breasts too small should have a surgery. They will feel much better. Some men like small breasts, so I guess it is all up to you. If you are happy with your natural breasts, there is no need to enlarge them for anybody.

I THINK NATRUAL BRESATS R MUCH BETTER. IF YOUR BF IS NOT SATISFIED U SHOULD DUMP HIM

I prefer small breasts over large ones but remember it's not all up to us guys, if your confident with your body then don't get surgery it should be for you to feel good about yourself not for your bf's enjoyment
If you do think that your breasts are too small and you're considering surgery then make sure you make your bf do something just as drastic, relationships are built on trust and respect, not looks

hello, i find this topic somewhat upsetting. i'm a man, but i HATE how men are so controlling over the female body. natural small breasts happen to be very appealing to me, i'd never make a gf change anything that she didnt want to. in fact, if she wanted a boob job, i'd probly disagree. whats it for? so more men can look at you as a sexual object? self esteem? your boobs need to be bigger so guys like you or look at you more? we live in a very very sad society. i feel bad for all those women who spend so much money to get attention

Be thankful for smaller brest than the larger breasted women who get headaches from carrying such a load.

My personal experience has been smaller breasted women are more erotic in bed... maybe its just me, but hey if he doesn't like your breast size... dump him. Tell him if you have to get breast implants, then he has to go thru the process of making his penis much larger than it is.

Be all end all this is the bottom line answer PERIOD.

Fake breast are eye candy only! In the end natural wins over in the long run. Implants are only a temporary thing, like a new toy. A woman with implants may catch a man, but another woman with another set of implants or hell even natural will attract the man.

Firm natural breast for the win! That includes A cup size. I would rather small and firm verses large and saggy. Implants are just toys, after a while loose interest in them. Thats the truth.

Between natural saggy and implants, thats a tough call, like I said implants are nice but temporary attractivness, the saggy are nice but sad to look at.

I think you should keep them natrual. Personally I don't like it when they are way too big.

If you do not know what to do then dump the boyfriend. After you had your breasts done, would your boyfriend think that your nose needs plastic surgery and then your ears, etc., where would it stop!!! I hope you do not have a phobia about your nose or ears:) All breasts are lovely, but the personality of the owner is more important than the size of the breasts.

I have had different partners wth different breast sizes, ranging from small to large. Personally I prefer larger breasts, but that is only a sexual thing. I have always been able to appreciate my girlfriend no matter what the breast size. And once there is a connection and love involved and good sex, then breast size is not important. I think women that have "normal'' breasts, like my gf ( she says they a re small, like B) are absolutely fine. I think maybe what is more important is that they are pretty, have a nice shape, etc. It's not the size but how pretty they are I think.

I have had several girlfriends,I don't care about whose breasts are small or large,I care about which one is cute ,kind,faithful .I consider that natural things are better than artificial.

I definitely prefer natural breasts: breasts surgery could cause loss of sensivity and in most cases it just doen't look (and feel!) normal..

Don't go messing with what God gave to you. You were made a certain way for a reason, and besides it's not the breasts that make a woman it's who you are. That's my opinion.

Natural is always better unless you are COMPLETELY flat.

my gf has small boobs and as a result i really dont want to have sex with her at all, as awful as that reads. she should be ashamed of herself. i prob would cheat on her based on chest size. god, id hate to be a woman :-)