I have the same problem !

u sound asexual to me!!

Thanks! I have been sick all day and I was worried this is making me feel better

I am allergic to semen so when we have sex I always burn really bad after and get bad sick to my stomach I normally take an Azo for the burning and then lay there until the nausea goes away or take a nap. I never had this problem until my husband came along. Idk if it's just him and I just never noticed it before or what never asked my doctor but now that we are trying to get pregnant having a semen allergy can cause fertility problems so after a year of trying to get pregnant back to the doctor I go!

Most accurate answer!!!, everything else is a lie cause I get sick after just intense making out so it's nothing to do with sex

Just lost my virginity last night I felt very nauseous and felt like I had to vomit I'm on birth control pills.,and it's the next day and I still feel like I need to vomit why is that?

I've had this twice. But it's been intense dizziness and then I do throw up. It's almost like have vertigo or something

Yeah, sex shouldn't be abused.
Its like overeating, you can overeat, but if you eat too much let's say candy your tummy hurts because our bodies aren't meant to eat and digest candy all the time. Same goes for sex, our bodies weren't meant to be stimulated down there all the time. You people are feeling nauseas because your body and soul are telling you to stop it.

Were you abused when you were young? Maybe you have suppressed trauma that occurred. My wife is the same way. She was abused by her sick father...

may be you are not satisfied your partner

How accurate is this info

I figured out if iam giving my man oral sometimes air gets pushed in my mouth and down my throat makes me have pain in my chest or lump in my throat feeling idk if this helps

I had my first time and it's the day after and I have been feeling sick all day. Is that normal?

I have endometriosis and this was what prompted my specialist to send me for a laporascopy instead of relying on the ultrasounds because they didn’t show anything. Got the surgery and I’m stage 4. Please see your GP about this! Much love and well wishes.

Thank you,, that made a lot of sense