I'm just after having a c section nearly 4 weeks ago and iv just had sex with my boyfriend I'm feeling violently sick the cramping in my stomach is agony and I'm very shaky is this normal to happen?

Thank god, i just had pretty rough morning sex with my boyf and afterwards, while i was brushing my teeth i got nauseous really suddenly and i heaved a bit by the toilet but didnt actually vomit. Now im still kinda shaky and laying in bed, my worst fear right of the bat was pregnancy, but i mean im on the pill and we use condoms. Im just glad to see its not uncommon. He probably hit my cervix tbh i guess ill ask him later bc hes downstairs now and imma just lay here for a bit

Ladies, I have this too. I also have endometriosis. It is imperative you see your gynecologist, as this is a symptom of endometriosis. It pisses me off hat the doctor who responded to this post, failed to mention endometriosis. Do a google a search on it. If you have any of the symptoms, please contact your doctor immediately. It can take 7-10 years for women to be properly diagnosed with endometriosis because the only way to see the disease, is through laposcopic surgery. Anytime you are having issues during or after sex or after masturbating, you need to call your doctors. You don’t want to ignore this, in case it turns out to be something that can make you infertile, which endometriosis does. So please speak to your doctors. Your health is only as good as your ability to open your mouth. Don’t make my mistake and wait 3 years. Talk to your doctors!

Guys get it too so i dint think its that, I get it alot it’s as though I have the urge to vomit and im slightly shakey, (i never vomit)

i feel the same way ...does it mean am i pregnant?

Do you remember why this was the deal for you because it’s the same for me currently and I really want to know why!

Did you ever find out becuase I just had my first time early this morning and it’s nearly the next day and I’ve been feeling nauseous and sick all day

This is so awkward to talk about, but I’ll just say it because I need help! So, I just lost my virginity the night before, and we used a condom. The condom didn’t break, and I made sure it wasn’t expired or had any holes in it. I didn’t use birth control because I don’t have any currently at the moment. He pulled out long before he was going to finish inside of me because I was scared to get pregnant. But, ever since that night, I’ve had a queasy and nauseous feeling in my stomach. I’ll drink cold water for a little bit, but it’ll only go away for two to three minutes and come right back. What I’m most confused about is that sometimes I get nauseous a few days before my period starts, and my sister told me that that is completely normal, and my period hasn’t started this month yet because it comes around the 20th through the 30th. Am I pregnant? Did he thrust inside of me too hard and hit something while he was doing it and it triggered my stomach to react? Or is it just my period coming? Plus, I’ve been eating a lot lately, even before that night. So is it all in my head or am I pregnant? (Someone please help .

Sometimes I heave after given a hand job.

My problen is my husband gets nausea after sex or just penatration the he starts voniting and dizzy

I have had a hysterectomy but still have ovaries. So not on birth control. Mid 30’s no std etc. never had this sensation of throwing up with first husband but do frequently with second husband. So I’m my case every cause (in clouding lack of having a cervix) can’t be the culprit for me. After really good sex I either get nauseous or over come with tears or shake. So for me I’d have to say hormones. But my life is highly stressful so there’s that

I'm not on the pill. And we don't have sex often I actually am not on any b***h control . But after sex I get extreamly nauseous and I start cramping almost instantly and it can be sweet love making sex that can cause it. Not just the rough sex . Like last night it was great senual soft . Caressing but after words I was extreamly sick . Now today my period started up out of the blue and I can harldy move. I hurt so bad I just want to puke and cry

This has started happening to me too. Its weird though because it didnt start until after we started having unprotected sex. Could it be that im nervous my birth control wont protect me and im afraid to get pregnant even though its what I want more in the world?

I have real bad nausea during the more intense orgasm and when I’m on top. Deep how intense depends on if I have nausea or actually vomit.