I have the same probem soon as its a week or 10 days before im due on i get nausia after orgasms. I noticed it started a few years ago after having a coil fitted i got the coil removed its not as bad as it used to be and passes much faster now. I was wondering if you have or had a coil at any point? I am convinced this caused it! I have since found out i have fibroids. My gp says fibroids and a coil would not be related to my nausia Symptons but i am not convinced. I find a hot water bottle or heated bean bag helps ease the cramps. I did once throw up they used to be alot worse. I would love to know why so many women suffer in this way aswell!

I have the same probem soon as its a week or 10 days before im due on it happens it started a few years ago after having a coil fitted i got the coil removed its not as bad as it used to be and passes much faster now. I was wondering if you have or had a coil at any point? I am convinced this caused it!

Hi just wondering if you found out any news on this subject pls? I suffer to after i orgasm when i am either ovulating or i am due on basically for 2 weeks out of every 4 this happens to me .

Dehydration people specially if you're the one doing the work.. And probably drop of blood pressure due to the amount of effort or physical activity.

i am to feeling NAUSEA after me and my boyfriend have sex what can i do to not feel that way

Logically I just had sex and felt the same way and I can tell you that he was definitely penetrating my cervix. However I think that it is more so Vasovagal Syncope than the cervix or any other issue.

I have been feeling the same since the conception.Does it eventually go away?

Hi am 30 and i now began experiencing this today. I mastrubated had an orgasm began having what felt like period cramps then vomiting and diarrhea. The hold episode lasted about 15mins. About 2hrs later i had sexually intercorse with my husband and as soon as i had the orgasm the same thing happened. Nauseous feeling vomiting diarrhea! My period is late by about 3days which is common for me. I have uterine fibroids and the pass three menstural cycles which is about every 33days has been painful to the extent of wat i previously explained. It only stops after i take pain relievers and gravol IM (intraveinus muscular). I dont know if this pain after orgasm is linked. I have no medical background

Ok just and update to my last post. My period finally came that said day after experiencing my nauseous feelings after orgasm. That was like 2days ago. Today my period is flowing (bleeding) extremely light as it was from day one. I masturbated, i had a tampon inserted and just used my clit to give myself an orgasm and will i didnt get the nauseous feeling again. I wish someone can explain my condition to me

Hello. My girlfriend and I had sex. I always let it out way before the times comes. So anyways, my girlfriend startedhaving nausea feeling. And its right after we have sex. Shes not on pills or anything. Just wondering if shes pregnant (lol) maybe soemthing she ate or like you people mention, thrusting to hard. Thank you. Need a response.

I'm a guy, and lately after my break up, every time after sexy I feel like that.

I just recently had sex for the first time and it was unprotected but he didn't ejaculate inside me. It was inserted for about 3 seconds and then it was out. The day after I feel sick like vomit sick and I'm scared because I'm only young and don't want my parents to find out. HELP!!!!

Visit a sexual Health clínic, get a next day pill ASAP and get a sexual Health check up, if he came after 3seconds being inside.. I guess was his first time do not rely on him coming outside you can't trust. Please use condom until you have a stable relationship and willing to have kids, do not put your health and future on risk.
All the best

i feel that way even after sex where i dont touch his semen. i told him about it and he said okay to not touching his semen

I'm feeling like that right now.... But it's a day later and I don't know if it's a coincidence or I'm pg or something