Don't worry! It's totally normal I think at least with how common it seems to be. :) I feel the same way after I have sex with my husband. Always like a little lump in my throat and then my stomach feels a bit sick but it doesn't affect our sex life at all. Just lay back and relax and breathe. It will pass. Have your man also fetch you some cold water. ;)

This happens because of deep  penetration during sex. When the mans penis keeps hitting our (womens) cervix it can upset our stomachs. So that feeling happens.

Awww. I like this guy, he seems so understanding and sensitive to his situation. Listening to your partner is very important as it can alleiviate some of the difficulty in sexual relationship. It is not a wham bam thing. Keep on working on your sexual relation.

Hey I have chronic endometriosis and have always had pain during intercourse but lately ive vomitted, felt dizzy, been curled up in pain and sometimes bleed. I do not have rough sex or anything to deep coz I know my body. My friend has had the same issues she had a cyst and it wasn't picked up on any scan. Just be wary ladies it maybe an underlying issue not found by run of the mill testing. I hope this helps open some minds :)

im not female, so not on the pill, dont have a cervix, not pregnant, hormones are not out of balance but i have recently felt like i was going to throw up just after an orgasm both when masterbating and actually having sex with my girlfriend.  dont know what it is but it does scare me.  i also am used to daily orgasms and have been for a long time.  this just all of the sudden started to happen.

I get this all the time! It happens to me just as often if not worse without any penetration. I think the idea of hormones causing this is quite possible.

I am on B/C pills and I have PCOS I have been having sex with him for almost 3 years, But for the past 6 or 7 times (or few months,) Every time my man ejaculates I become instantly nauseous. sometimes even when he is in the process I try to push him off to lean over the side of the bed because i want to puke. but I never do, its really bad. any ideas? My man can not have any kids, plus i have PCOS and im on the pill. So i am not pregnant ... i just don't like this anymore

While the cervix thing may be the cause for some women, it's absolute bull to believe/say it's the cause for all of them.

I have never had sexual intercourse. However, I do masturbate(never penetration as I get nothing from it)from time to time. I experience nausea almost every single time. Pretty danged impossible for it to have something to do with cervical contact when nothing is being inserted to cause that.

I'd be more willing to believe it's hormonal or blood pressure related or something of that ilk. Orgasm obviously releases a good number of hormones, and depending on a woman's condition(sensitivity to said hormones, stage of her cycle, dehydration, etc)she could experience some negative side effects.

Definitely would recommend talking to a doctor though, just on the off chance that it could be something serious(endo, cysts, ect). No harm is being safe and ruling things out.

I have the same problem. Okay so I lost my virginity about an hour and a half ago so it was in the morning. We only did it for a few minutes because he had to get to work and it hurt me really bad. We didn't use a condom but I'm on birth control. He said he would pull out but there still things like pre-cum. I got immediately nauseas. It hasn't gone away yet but it's slowly getting better.

I was thinking the adrenaline caused during sex especially if the female has multiple orgasms might make her throw up. I know there's more to it than than that but I think it plays a small part.

Hitting the cervix is the answer.

Its an adrenaline dump.

Hi, I'm male and feeling nausea after sex. it's stay for 1 day and passes. the next day if i have sex with my wife the same problem happens. I could not understand the reason. I consulted physician he told me its due to gastroparaesis. I have taken medicine but not completely gone.

I lost my virginty 2 days ago and every now and then I feel a bit sickish,we did use a condom. am I just worrying or is there someone wrong?

Don't worry it happens when you have sex for first time and it will be normal after 1 week.