I'm not on any birth control and haven't been for 3 years now and I've been feeling this way recently since being with my kids father again. It has never happen before but right after intercourse I feel nauseous and I feel like I can't even talk cause I'm going to just throw up but I don't. Also we dont use any contraceptives but i still havent become pregnant. It's weird what can that be?

i had sex three times this week and i have a pill in my arm but after i had sex i feel sick in my tummy , need to throw up but it never does and dizzy i need help and then i am always sad and depressed help me please

What the heck is an orgasume

Nope, I disagree. It's definitely from the cervix being hit repeatedly. Yep....that's what it is...
No high blood pressure here....

That happens to me too when i burp it eases the nauseaous feeling i really dont understand i get it even hours after sex i think its cause of the orgasm or rough sex hitting the cervix

I'm the same way. I swear.

This is how I feel

Me too. ...what is this my stomach feels like this for a day

Last time I had sex I felt so nasous I couldn't go to work and had to go home, slept for 15 hours.. It's only happened once before..

It's most likely because you ladies are dehydrated. And drinking some water won't help. You need to go into sex hydrated to come out on top of it.

Why would being pregnant even cross your mind of you're a woman having sex with women!?

Oh so what happened what is that all about because me and my boyfriend was having sex and the condom broke but we didn't feel it and after sex he was feeling dizzy first and weak and then I was dizzy and feeling like I had to vomit but I didn't even throw up

Did yoh ever find out from doctors what it could be?

I feel the same way but I don't take pills!!! and the last time I felt this way we both thought I was pregnant I had to go for a pregnancy test and the doctor said I wasn't. IDK WHY I FEEL THIS WAY and I don't even take birth control.

Everyone keeps saying that is all it is, however I am a lesbian and my girlfriend gets extremely nauseous for days after she orgasm with or without me....