I'm feeling sick as well me and my boyfriend had sex eariler today and last night and I've been feeling sick

Was going to say this. I've actually vomited on a handful occasions after sex but "omg I may be pregnant!" isn't the first thing that comes to mind. My husband and I just tend to have rough sex alot

I started dating my ex again and we had sex 2 times and I always feel sick for days.I'm supposed to be fix but could I be pregant?

I always have my periods.

Same thing happens to me. I can't swallow semen or several minutes (15-30 after) I actually vomit. I'm thinking I'm allergic to the semen. Rare but can happen.

It's irritation from the penis slamming into the cervic. Can result in nausea.

Please jog on allergic to semen

I'm kinda having the same problem... But it just recently started and the pain doesn't go away and I do vomit...

That is not how you spell orgasm honey...

I feel the same way how long does it last

Thats exactly how mine was!

Wondering if a nerve/muscle in my abdomen got irritaef and my nervous system reacted and made us feel nauseated and dizzy.

Only thing i could think of!

I have this problem too. I thought I was the only one. Sometimes I feel like I'm super sick and dizzy for anytime 3-10 minutes after intercourse.

I'm not an expert- and there very well may be medical reasons- but the first thing that came to mind was that it may be in part reactionary to emotional trauma from the past. Seeking out a counselor (maybe one who specializes in sexual issues) may be worth investigating. My thoughts/prayers/ good vibes are going out to you and your wife as you continue to navigate this difficulty in your relationship. I know you have what it takes to make it through

Same with me.I find it happens most after orgasms during intercourse.Especially afterwards.I used to think l was pregnant.I m beginning to suspect a hormonal influence.

I have the same thing with my husband.We have the most healthy wonderful sex ever and I think that might he the reason.Could be a natural reaction with the hormonal fluctuation and all.I especially get this way during ovulation phase.It's like my body goes into hyper baby making mode.