I have had the urge to vomit once just after orgasm and just as penetration was starting, it went away but I have never enjoyed intercourse at all really and we stopped then as he could see I was uncomfortable. this wasn't from hitting my cervix obviously so I'm not sure what caused it. I hate that sex is so much work and gives so little- most people nauseate me and the idea of sex with them is nauseating in itself.

this happens to my girlfriend alot after sex she gets nausea after and last night it happend again even after i layed in bed with her for 4 hrs and rubbed her back what could be the cause?

I'm a lesbian and after sex both me and my girlfriend feel nauseous. She doesn't penetrate me so the thing about the cervix may not apply to me. 

I went to my gyno and asked her why I feel nauseated after sex and she said it's because during sex the head of the guys penis hits your cervix and doesn't necessarily hurt you but just the continous penetration of it can make you feel sick after. She said it was very common and that it is nothing to worry about. It's very inconvenient regardless and i wish it wouldn't happen!!

MY gyno said that sperm has a tendency to make us women feel nauseous/dizzy. It is nothing to worry about it is normal and will last for only a few hours after unprotected intercourse. =]

I asked my gyno about experiencing the nausea after sex and she said the same thing about the cervix penetration.

You feel this way because either you tense to hard or clench quiet fiercfully after orgasms...the nausia is easy gone and can be :)) you jst need to relax and get to know yourself..make sex pleasurable for you.if he is going to deep to hard or to fast let him know..cos this is your vagina your talking about and you shouldnt have to fear nausia everytime your on the grind so to speak ;)

I'm so shocked to come across this topic as I thought I was just going crazy... Everytime I have sex I get such bad nausea, at one point I actually was sick more than once.. It was horrible! I was so driven crazy by this that I actually thought I was pregnant.. ( I'm not) but that freaked me out

My docter said its because your using your stomach mucscles to contract an orgasm..all you have to do is some light tummy excersises every week so that when you use your tummy muscles during sex.when they are trained correctly you wont feel so nausiated everytime you have sex.. :)) worked for me ..goodluck

I Have Had this happen to. Me also, after me && my fiance have sex I get that feeling to but so does my fiance. . .after 5mins passes his ok && im not :/. . . I have been on bc but stop taking it when I found out I am sterile. . But anways wat is this??

What a load of rubbish. You are definitely NOT a medical person, although you clearly want us to think you are. It has more to do with blood pressure. Have you ever had a feeling of nausea/migraine? That's the feeling these people are experiencing.

day-befr-yestrday i had sex twice. m no mre a virgin but ftr dat nit it was really awful. i had lower abdomen pains, nausea nd felt lik vomiting but did nt happn....

My wife exhibits nauseousness, light headaches and often pain after sex.   Yesterday for the first time 4 hours after it was so bad she threw up.   I am 29 she is 26 we are both healthy and have sex maybe twice a month (would be more if she didn't feel like this after).  When we do I am gentle and pay special attention not to hit her cervix, also I do not force anything she initiates.   We have tried condoms as well as me just going down on her and/or with hand stimulation. Occasionally (10%) she only has very mild nausea  I am afraid this will harm our relationship in the long run because even the smell of sex now makes her nauseous most times. I get the feeling it will never go away completely but maybe we can make it better.   

Please help  

hi there people, i have waited til later on than usual in my life to have sex and i had it for the first time three days ago and i started to feel naseous a few hours after and still feel it now 3 days after and have been vomiting does anyone know if i could be pregnant or have a diagnosis for my situation ?please write back to me asap as i am keen to find out x

I have the smae problem with sex. I get like super nauseous half way through and it hurt i actually have to have him stop sometimes. I also get supper hot all of a sudden like i was put in a sana. My docter says its the postion but i say thats bull. I mean it happens like no matter what postion were in. even when he fingers me i get that feeling. And i feel so bad cause i have caused him blue balls more then once because of this. We have been dating over 2 years and he never ejactulate's in me because we dont want prego issues but i still get this issues anyone have any ideas?????? Thanks