I have experience nausea and occasional dizziness after climaxing for thirteen years. Both on and off the pill. Both after intercoarse with and without a partner and without penetration. I get a lump in my throaty during whatever act is occurring prior to climaxing. I become really thirsty and then after, my stomach is upset for about 20 minutes. What gives?

I'm on the patch. I get that feeling sometimes when I masturbate by playing with just my clitoris. I don't know if the birth control has anything to do with it either or if my body is just weird. Lol I know things definitely haven't been the same since giving birth, and that was a bit over 2 years ago...

I've been laying Down all day I'm saw an feel a lot of pain in my fanny an feel sick an have been sick can't eat but do drink an had sex last night an this morning it was the smallest willy I had been with but I like the guy but don't know we're I stand with him. But the pain is like I'm bruised an wanna start my ladies but know I won't as don't have one with the pill I'm on but I did miss talking it for two days an took it this mo an did not use a rubber Jonny. Help thanks

Yea ikr
I feel the same way

This is not it. It happens to me to but from masturbation and no penetration. I get very sick, stomach pains, dizzy, and just all together Ill

My wife and I are divorcing, and she says having sex with me made her want to vomit. But, I almost always felt her orgasm. Is she lying?

If he has big penis and you are getting it doggy style and you actually bust really good. Endorphin can bring on extra euphoria..then bringing on nausia.

The vomit comment is meant to be mentally hurtful and that she hates you that bad now..not then. Is a figure of speach.

I experience this as well, but only when my fiancé and I have sex in a certain position. The nausea after sex began recently, along with finding out that I'm pregnant, and I doubt it's 'morning sickness'. I actually haven't had morning sickness at all. This has happened twice and I actually vomited the second time. I haven't had any pain, I just feel like I ate too much and I gag for about fifteen minutes. Its uncomfortable, and it has scared me both times. I go to the doctor next week and I will have to ask during my visit. I wasn't sure if it was something to worry of.

Thank you, You've answered my questions perfectly.

after me and my boyfriend have sex feel like i want to vomit but never bring it up

This how im feeling right now. Like idk why though i feel weird.

I feel sharp pain in my abdomen and also feel nausea after sex

Hi I feel more sick after my partner ejaculates even tho I'd love to have a baby because I don't think he's really up for having a baby as much as me its more like he just gets his rocks off and that's it

It's funny. I thought I was the only one. I usually just suffer with it but decided to google it today and here I am. I have done some experimenting with this over the years. I wanted to know if there were any factors contributing to this. Like will this happened with and without orgasm and I also wanted to know if it happened when intercourse is slow and gentle as well as more passionate and aggressive. My results have been that orgasm does not matter and I don't get nauseous with slower more gentle intercourse but I always do when it's a little more aggressive or harder (trying to be politically correct here lol)
Has anyone else noticed a difference with the type or sex they are having?