I'm a pregnant woman married, and I just got done having a threesome with my husband and his ex, now when he was in his final stage, of course you all know what I mean by this, I told him to take it out and let her have it, that's when I rushed to the bathroom and got sick, now I'm not sure if this means there's something wrong with the babies in my belly or what.

Get tested for pelvic inflamatoria disease

I am a nurse, nausea after sex is very common with most women. It's just the head of the penis it hitting the cervix during sex. If it gets to be too much and actually causes you to vomit please go see your doctor. There could more the just having the cervix hit.

How long does it take to go away I feel so sick it's unreal and I know I'm not pregnant but I do freak myself out like you do I'm on the depo shot I'm in so much pain... I honestly wanna cry

You said organism twice. You sounded all fine and smart the whole post, till you said organism twice. Not orgasm.

This happens to me almost everytime my fiance and I have intercourse. I have endometriosis that is the reason for nausea after sex.

OK ladies. Last night I had some pretty wild rough and deep sex. About n hour later I start to feel hot uncomfortable n nauseated. I did vomit and today I still feel nauseàted n uncomfortable. I'm not on no pills and we usually have sex like that but for some reason it was different .

ever wonder why everyone is getting ill :)could that be because we are not meant to have sexual encounters :) everyone piles on excuses for having sex, when deep down you know that is wrong to engage in. but keep playing around and you will get that.

Same as me tho

Hi I'm 20 and I had sex like 2 days ago but I'm feeling really nauseous my cervix is hurting and I feel bloated and crappy all day! What could that be or does anyone have some advice to give me!?

What if ithe only happens in the mornings when you just wake up? Every time I try I get crazy sick

I have had this twice now i have polycystic ovarian syndrome but not on the pill
Could anyone help me i have also had alot of cramping on my left side and been breakout with ance really bad can anyone please help me

I believe the beer thing... I have heard if they do a certain type of drug it cause these signs

You don't love him. Leave him before you have a child with him. If you really love him... leave him. Let him raise a family without you before you divorce him. He will bounce back, we all do. Women don't get the fact that we love the woman that gives birth to our children. Don't do that to him if you don't love him. Move on now and spare him. But you have to tell him the truth if you love him!!! TELL HIM NOW. A man at 30 learning the truth is more likely to commit suicide. Tell him now.

I wish I would have never read this thread. Why are women doing this?