Well, I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now, we live & raise my 2yr old together. A while back we talked about having a child of our own so that the child would be of both of us & not just 1 of us. We have been on the same page for a while now & on the Depo shot, but I am due for my next shot in about a week & though we had decided a while back not to get the shot, I feel as though he is having second thoughts..... %-) I've tried to get him to talk about it but he just says he wants a baby but doesn't answer when i ask whether we should get the shot again or not. He is an awesome dad to my daughter so I know he would be even better to 1 of his own. Should I bring it up again ? I just don't want to push him into something he isn't ready for because we have a great relationship & I would not want to mess it up.

Well, you already ahve one chlid. Do you want a second one? You need to make sure that you're certain of this for your own reasons and your family not just his. I would keep pushing until he answers, to be honest--he does owe you a response one way or the other. Tell him it's okay either way he answers so long as that's true. What do you think?