Hi! I’m 24 and skinny. My whole life and it really is getting to me now. I started working out. It’s been 4 months since I started but not much improvement. Ok, maybe it is still too early but I decided to give it a go with some of the protein supplements for mass gain. I talked to this guy in my gym, he told me he uses nitro tech and is satisfied with it. He also said that this nitro tech is better than other protein supplements he used. Can anybody explain to me what the difference is and what exactly this nitro tech is? Thank you in advance

Hi there! I have been working out for 4 years now and I know a little bit about these protein supplements. In my opinion, Nitro tech is no different from other products. It is a mix of whey isolate and concentrate; it has also creatine in it. Standard ingredients and amino acids just like any other for example Glutamine. It is a powder that comes in 3 flavours-chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and the taste is not so bad! Good luck with your weight gains-I know how hard it is!