hey there,
I need some advice please from someone that at least has an idea about this topic.
Iam a just turned 30yr old male.
I have been lifting weights for the last 4.5-5yrs, i have always been rather lean and with a decent build,but as 1.5yrs ago i starteed taking no explode (the only supplment shake/drink ) i have.
In the last 1.5 yrs i have been consuming 4-6 sometimes 7 scoops daily before i work out and yes i usually do work out 6-7 days a week for at least 1.5-2.5hrs a session.
Apart from the fact that im addicted to training im also addicted to no explode,im not addicted to the buzz it gives me as my immune system is so tolerant with it thats its more a case of just the taste of it.
Anyway what im looking to find out is what affect will this have on me in later years???
Me currently under an enormous amount of stress due to appear in court for the 6th time (driving without a lisence related),work and being threatened that im going behind bars other things have started happening to my body.
Apart from the lack of sleep due to having this no explode which i usually take at about 5-6pm then go do my work out,recently i have kinda lost my erection.
I need to know is no explode a reason i could have lost it???
When i say lost it i dont mean it never goes up,just when i want it too it doesnt!
Im also faily anxious these days and my mind just doesnt focus correctly.
Anyoen that can give me some advice i'd really appreciate it .
Im in a very very hard place at the moment,stuck and cant get out.

I just recently started taking BSN's infamous mass stack, I just wanted to share with everyone how disappointed i was with their NO-Explode, I have tried other pre-workout supplements such as GNC nitro-explosion (which is supposedly their version of NO-explode), nitro explosion was much better and you only had to use 1 or 2 scoops at the most but with No-
explode I need to mix at least 3 scoops to get a somewhat similar effect. As for the rest of the stack including and Cell Mass I am pretty happy.

tried NO Xplode and found the following. First a quick history. I have been working out hard core for 6 months doing 3 weeks at 7 days a week with a week off (with some cardio) and then back on the weights. I was taking whey and casein protein shakes, hydroxycut hardcore (the old one, not the new one) and creatine along with a good diet and a lot of water. This was gangbusters for me but I wanted a bit more, so, NO Xplode.

So, I quite the hydroxy and creatine but I am still doing the protein shakes. I am working out 5 times a week (chest, back, legs, chest, back, etc...) and have no issues. I take NO Xplode and go to the gym and WOW! I realize, when I am done, that not only did I increase my weights without much issue but I just blasted through my workout in about 3/4 time without even knowing it. Friggin amazing. Problem is, the reason why I realized it is because at the end of my workout, after just blasting out massive dips, I got on a treadmill to do some cooldown cardio for 15 minutes and about fell out. Got tunnel vision right after pushing the start button and my temples got kinda cold and I was sure I was going to hit the ground. I stepped off the treadmill and had a seat with my head down until feeling better, got some more water, walked it off, went home and trashed the rest of the brand new bucket of NO Xplode. Not worth it in my opinion.