So ive done a bit of looking and have some differences in what i feel opposed to others. ONLY after a minimum of 3 minutes of trying to sleep do i get the feeling of microscopic bugs in random parts of my body and no where is safe from the top of my head to the bottoms of me feet. As im writing this i have been trying to sleep through it for 2 hours and the only thing that makes it stop is any sort of movement. Even sitting in my bed all day i dont feel a single movement like i do when trying to sleep. Mentally i may be viewed as unhealthy due to my dislike for people in general and my decision to avoid any interaction with people on a day to day basis, just mentioning this incase it might be in my head. I have taken everything off my bed and tried sleeping again to only have the same problem. Not once have i seen anything on me or in the case of bird mites not seen anything anywhere nor have birds near my living enviroment. This is really bothering me and as ive already said messing with my sleep. I do drink a large amount of soda daily and have a non steady intake of food if that may matter as well. I understand this probably sounds like rambling by this point, i dont know any other things that may be a factor in what im experiencing, any sort of advice would be great!

It can be the little microscopical bugs that eat dead skin try washing your sheets and everything... if not it might be your prescription drug side effects as a example OxyContin or hydrocodon and all other opioid painkillers maybe give you bug or itchy like feeling which is your body releaseing histamine or it can be some kind of allergic reaction which would cause your body to release histamine