My hands go numb and it's actually painful they feel like they are on FIRE I am pregnant and hoping this won't last Any info?

You need to talk to a doctor about it.

don't worry its normal as painful as it is. I have numbness in my hands while I sleep at night, it gets so bad I wake up and cant even pull the pillow toward me. I asked a couple of doctors about this and it is normal

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant. Lately she has told me that her ring finger and her pinky have been going numb at night and sometimes during the day, I was wondering if this is normal? It makes it very hard for her to sleep at night, and when she does sleep it's not very good or for very long. What would cause this? Also she has been having some lower back pain in the area where she had her last epideral from her previous pregnancy. Is there any way to help her with these problems, or is it just normal aches and pains?