I have an odor coming from my throat ,also I have the feel to keep clearing it,as if there was something there.....also continuous swallowing,it's been going on about 2 weeks now,and I have tried sinus meds and also tried a nasal spray,either is helping....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brushing and flossing you teeth, and scraping your tongue regularly can help keep bad breath away. Sugarless chewing gum can help keep your teeth clean and keep saliva flowing.

Thanks for your answer,but that doesn't seem to be the problem,I do that on a regular basis,and it's not like bad breath...it's just something only I can taste /smell....maybe coming from nose into throat,almost sounds to me like sinus or nasal problems,but in saying that,I have tried meds for both and either helped :-( Thanks again!