so, my last period was sept 17 and i had unprotected sex 16,23,25, and the 28 of that month. i was suppose to get my period on the 13th of this month and it has came at all and i havent had any signs of it coming. usually before i start my period i start spotting but i havent gotten any spotting. i've been feel nausea and it seems like i always have headaches and back aches, and my breast are very tender. i did take a pregnancy test on sunday october 10 which would have been 3 days before i was suppose to get my period and it came up negative.. need help though what should i do..

i would wait and take another one.....if it comes back neg then go see your doctor this thing happend to me about 2 yrs ago and he said that my cycle is messed up and sometimes i can have a 5week cycle every now and again.
i should not worry, but i would take another test first before anything
best of luck!!!x

well i ended up getting my period even though it was 3 days late. never is late like that but was relieved. do you think i should take a pregnancy test to make sure im not pregnant though?