Couldn't find what you looking for?


Can you please help me , i retracted my foreskin and well, it has like rolled over itself and i cant seem to get my foreskin back to normal, any help/tips would be greatly appreciated :)


Hi guest,

Use some lube, or soap and water, anything to help you slide it back.  A cold shower might help "shrink" things enough so you can roll it back.  You may also have to work it with your thumb while trying to compress the head of your penis with your fingers.  

It's called paraphimosis and it can be a medical emergency.  If you can't get it back see your doctor ASAP.  The blood flow can be stopped and it can lead to damage to your penis.