i had my third cesarean section 12weeks agop. i had it under general anesthetic. when i awoke from my surgery they had lay me on my right side i was screaming in agony with the pain in my right side. i left the hospital in severe pain 4 days later. i was unable to lift my baby. i laid in bed for 4 days my midwife kept telling me it was just pain from my operation. i also got sterilised at the same time. i was taken back to the hospital when he was 9 days old. the pain is under my ribs right down my right side they thought i had a blood clot on my lung. after 2 cat scans a vq scan. and 3 ultrasound scans and 2 xrays. they couldnt find anything they put me on a wide spectrum antibiotic thru a drip, i got home after a week still in pain but they said there was nothing they could find. when he was 6wks i was back in hospital again same pain, same tests couldnt find anything. i have an app on 4th of jan at urology, when the pain comes i also get a funny metallic taste in my mouth. does anyone have any ideas,please help, so tierd of this pain.

I am suffering similar pain, it is sharp and stabbing in my right side just up under my ribs. The pain increases as I draw breath, especially if I try to breathe deeply. It is almost unbearable at times. I have had cheast x-rays, ultrasound and another test similar to a CT scan and nothing is showing up. Does anybody have any ideas? I was wondering what was the outcome for Sam who seems to have had the same problem.