I'm 18 years old,have never had sex, and under the shaft of penis, there's few small bump (seems to be coming from the several tip of my pubic hair) which seems to hurt everytime I touch it. It's been like this for 2 days. I've applied some blister ointment for skin, but it doesn't seem to work. Please help..