A few days ago I noticed my shoulder was very tender to the touch and I found a small lump on my shoulder blade it does not move and the lump itself is hard and the muscle around it is what hurts not the actual lump. I don't know whether I should be concerned or whether I should wait it out and see if it goes away. So I am wondering if someone has some advice for me. Thanks!

Fatty tumors or Lipomas are painful because they lay between the skin and the muscle where all the nerve endings are. You should have your Dr. look at it because they do grow and become quite uncomfortable and may need to be removed, but they are usually benign. It is good to have it looked at just in case.

I have the same thing.i have a red lump however there is a black spot the size of a pin head.the muscle around it is very sore however it dose'nt hurt to touch the black spot.what could it be?

Sounds like it could possibly be a large blackhead or festered hair. Try squeezing it around black spot. Hope u heal quickly,good luck