I’m 21 years old and have found a painful lump on my right Labia it red and a little bigger than a pea and it is making it hard to walk and sit.
I fear it maybe a labia abscess but am more than hesitant about going to the doctor as they have been harassing me to get a STI test due to problems with dysmenorrhoea which is completely unnecessary as I am a virgin
Does it sound like an abscess? What’s the best cause of action? Do I have to go to the doctor?

The lump you describe is suggestive of a simple skin cyst or SEBACEOUS cyst. A cyst such as this is a simple benign cyst, filled with a semi solid material and comes about because of a badly formed hair root.
It may increase in size as a result of injury and may become red and painful if injured or infected. It is most unlikely to be anything of a serious nature. Cysts of this type require no medical treatment.

I would suggest soaking in a hot bath possibly a few times a day, or even hot compresses if a tub soak is not possible.

*edit* lump is placed on the Labia Minoria going up towards clitoral hood incase there was some confusion as to placement
as there is no hair on that part of the Labia (or so i thought)