Something similar happened to me last tonight. Started yesterday, too lazy to go to the bathroom, I grabbed a bottle and started to let it go. My sis knocked on the door so I squeezed it real tight to stop in case she might walk in. When I started back up it hurt like hell. No blood though. Fast forward to 7 this evening, I'm in the bathroom letting it go again. In the middle of it, I saw a big a** bug jumping around on the floor behind the toilet which scared the hell outta me so I squeezed again stopping myself and ran out of the bathroom, on downstairs to the second bathroom and as soon as I let my hand off of it, blood shot out onto the toilet seat and then a stream of bloody pee. First I thought chlamydia or gonorrhea because of the pain and blood combination which I know or symptoms of the two. Also read that they are signs of bladder cancer. I'm just glad that other men have said that this happens when u stop yourself in the middle of urinating. Will post again if and when the blood goes down. I hope it's just from me stopping myself and not and tear in my urethra or something permanent.

same story except was pissing in sink though ti could hold it and turn around ... nope not even a second... and then at the end of peein in the sink had maybe a lil blood like 3 drops... scared me sh*tless almost destroyed my computer tryign to get to this stuff and after 2 minutes no pain no issues no blood no nothign i feel fine but good gah it terrified me like this should be taught to you at like 2 and like there should be a rule if youve known a man over a year and he accidentally pees on the wall or something you cant get mad unless it gets on you or a pet 

Just happened to me i held my penis for a few seconds and then i felt a sharp pain and as soon as i let go of my penis my urine was coming out yellowred that's when I knew I was bleeding. Afterwards blood continue to drip i ran into the room holding my penis with tp and panicking yelling my penis is bleeding my girl which is going to school to be a nurse i figure she would have the answer, anyways few minute found my self reading here very calming to a 27 yr old man to kno im not alone. Hopefully i get the same out come and it heals. The blood have stopped but can feel a little discomfort in my penis. Thanks !

Very similiar situation occured with me. I am a 51 year old male.

So, I woke up in the morning having to pee urgently...pinching the end to keep it in while scurring to the toilet.  When I let it go felt extreme pain and blood was mixed in with the urine and continued to bleed after I stopped urinating. Went to the uroligist right away as I was thinking kidney stones or prostate cancer.

Urine test showed normal, Ultrsound test of bladder and kidneys normal. Cystoscope examination showed urethral tears that the Doctor explained was caused by excessive pressure as urine passed through with great force. 

Doctor prescribed antiobotics to aid healing for 5 days. Drink plenty of water but not too much before going to bed.

Hi, what antibiotics did the doctors prescribe for you

I like the excitement of it

This just happened to me for the first time in my life and I'm 30 years old. My wife and I have had more sex than we usually do, about 5 times in the past 24 hours. I started dripping blood from my penis after finishing and it scared the sh*t out of me. It only lasted about 30 seconds, afterwards I urinated and it wasn't bleeding anymore. I think this is normal and we just got a little too crazy, so we will relax for a couple days and hope it doesn't happen again. I appreciated reading all the posts on here, it made me less freaked out.

I searched for this urine backpressure induced bleeding because that exact thing happened to me years ago....but my more recent concern is significant bleeding as a result of oral sex from a girl who really sucks...or blows...whatever she did was too much and tore something...awkward!

Hi did yours heal up as its been 4 weeks now and still in pain.third time now healed up the last two times, so fingers crossed i will again

It is 2 am here in Australia and I can not stop laughing at your comment! Lol! I am pretty sure I woke up the neighbours! Why is everybody trying to block voiding anyway? Is it a new masochist thing?

Last night I did musturbated while taking bath... Then I was fresh n watching TV... Suddenly from my penis, blood came out... I was so scared... I cleaned up my blood twice or thrice.... Then... It stopped coming... But wen I urine ... There is tiny drop of blood... But urine colour is normal... I had little pain after urine... But now I don't feel pain... I woke up in morning n went for urine... N its seems to b normal... Sumtimes I do get pain... But sumtimes I don't... I don't want to go to doctor or tell to my famaly ... Plz help me... Am I OK?

So me and my grl was in shower she pee on me so I went to go pee on her and she grabbed it to stop the urine from getting on her now there is blood coming out of my penis will it heal on its own

Do you still bleed till this day?

Last Sunday I also blocked the tip of my penis while the semen is coming out, and when I release it, that was burning like hell. After that day I'm having burning sensation while peeing. on Tuesday I again masturbated thinking that if there has a problem of semen to coming out. And now I'm having the real burning sensation inside my penis while peeing. It coming out in a little amount and very frequent in reddish color.
Will it heal itself or is there a medicine for that?
If so, then how much time will it take to recover?
I don't want to tell my family and doctor about this?