thank some people are very ignorant and dont get this process because they did not experience this they just say its an infection when really it was the heat and the pressure of the pee coming out which cause it to tear my dad is so ignorant about they and does understand nor listen exactly what I am trying say.

May i know what antibiotics did your doc recommended... thanks in adv

Its good to hear that everything was well your situation minus the self pleasure was exactly what happened to me yesterday and i was freaking out now im less freaked out unless a week goes by and it still hurts

I was drivimg in the car, full bladder hit me like a ton of bricks. I was aboit to piss my pants. I pinched it to keep myself from pissing while i pulled into and empty lot, jumped out of the car, let go to unzip and flip it out. Right as i did felt a sharp stabbing pain inside jist below my head while voiding. I hopped in the car went on about my day. Several hours later i just took another piss. No pain while pissing. I was sittig because i was sh**ting too. Got up turned around to flush, looked in the toilet and saw blood. Freaked the f**k out, gpt on here to figure oit what tje hell could be wrong. Hopefully it clears up in a few days. If not ill call a doctor.

I just got up to pee but I was not close to a restroom so i decided to use an empty gatorade bottle. While peeing, air wasn't getting into the bottle so I had to apply pressure to my penis to let at least some air get in. As soon as I finished I started bleeding from my peehole. Its like a stinging pain.

It can take up to three months for a torn urethra to heal and will be more likely to tear again in the future.

What did you do?
Did u dehydrate yourself to stop urinating often?

this morning i sneezed pretty hard and kind of squeezed my penis too stop the flow so I didnt **** all over the place. I felt a sharp pain amd tuen noticed blood dripping out of the tip after I was done peeing it continued to burn when I urinated through out the day amd somewhat subsided as the night came too a close. However I am still a little nervous and would appreciate any advice.

Same thing happened to me but it was during ejaculating the girl squeezed the tip really hard and ouch. Thought i was dying but after researching im pretty sure its all the same. Stings a tiny bit but after the first pee there is no blood. But damn was that scary!

i am having the same problem except no blood, after 5 days it feels like i can't empty my bladder and feel the need to pee frequently

How to say this, my morning wood caused my urethra to be blocked against the side of the toilet bowl and suddenly there was sharp pain and then blood. Its the stupidest thing that ever happened to me.