Health Guru
It sounds like you probably have a urinary track infection and your need to see your doctor to get the right antibiotics to treat it.

I was peeing really forcefully and inadvertently interrupted the flow and I felt something popped. When I was done peeing my penis bled for a solid 2-3mins. I was mortified, but this forum has put me atsease a bit cause I figured it was damage to the ureter. Thanks guys for sharing...this is really an awkward conversation to have with your doctor.

Hi, just wondering, was ur tip a little irritates or itchy or just uncomfortable for a while before urinating? Coz I think same thing is happening to me. I'm assuming a bit of residue remained in the tip of my urethra which caused my urine flow to split. I held my pee in to have a quick check & figured if I pee harder I'll dislodge it. But when that happened it stung to urinate & at the end it dripped bit of blood. I'm hoping it's no big deal & I'll he over it quickly. But yeh, I'm just wondering if u felt same symptoms as mine before urinating...

Does it hurt to urinate or still feel some urine left in your bladder them 3 days?

Glad I found this forum. Many years ago, stopping the urine flow in midstream caused a tearing sensation and bleeding. The bleeding stopped of its own accord fairly quickly but pinching the penis to temporarily stop the flow nearly always reproduced the symptoms over the years. I usually avoided the action for periods of several years at a time. Just the other day it happened again because I was producing a urine sample and had to stop the flow. It is not a pleasant sensation but my experience is that it is short lived and has no long term consequences. However, I have a history of urinary tract infections over the past few years. Not sure it is causal in any way. I am 75 years old.

I had the same thing happened to me although a little different I was in the shower with my fiance and playing around I started to pee on her leg so she grabbed the head of my penis and squeeze to stop the flow boy did it hurt burn and as I've tried to finish peeing it was hard to get it out but blood was coming out instead of pee. It scared me because I never seen or heard about anything like this. I hope it doesn't continue

I was pissing in a bottle because my toilet wasnt working ive stop my urine flow befor never had this happen till now my tip came out of fhe bottle so I grabbed it and pinched it I didnt know y it was burning so bad and then after a tiny drop of blood came out I was scared till I read this

Did you pass a kidney stone??

Well guys, I'm glad the Caff is doing well, the same thing happened to me the first time. mine was a little interruption of the stream, witch was weird first, but I didn't give it to much tough, but then 2 hours later I have to go again, this time the seeing was horrific... I couldn't pee at all. I force it so hard the the next thing coming out of my penis was nothing but bood, and blood clots, the look like parts of flush, I really freaked out, I was about to call an ambulance, but I need to clean up all my self and the mess I made in the bathroom, I'm started to feel weak, but I took a shower anyway, then I feel again like I need to urinate, so I desisted to stay in the shower, I thought was going to be more blood, but it wasn't, it was just urine, but of course with the painful burning feeling, I try to laid down and rest, 20 minutes later I had to be rush to ER with very high fever 103.7 and verity low pressure, I went septic.. by a miracle I didn't had to be put in ICU.. I spend 6 days in the hospital with Ivan antibiotic 24 hours a day. Turned to be a far meant of a kitney stone, the cost the injury on the base od my urethral, the mad it bleed. So this is serious business, and after that episode I keep geting UTI's and need to spend time in gone hospital, so if you see something, or feel something say something, and the bes would be to your Dictor, even if you think is embarrassing or insignificant ( I apologize about my spelling and grammar I'm learning English)

Im glad you are better. I am suffering the same situation, hopefully mine will heal as well.

I'm 31 and a UPS driver for only a week. I had to piss but I did it wrong. I thought I'll just unzip and not UN button. I'm wearing compression shorts. I pull it out but it's kind of squished, no really squished. I start peeing and it hurts a lot but I can take it. Then blood started. So that's gotta be the reason. I'm hoping it'll heal because it still hurts in the under right below the head area, been about 15 hours.

Ive had this same problem for years....

Note tonight the same thing happened to me and I'm blending now to freaking me out []

hahaha HAHAHA HAHAHA

I literally woke up to take a piss and my dickhead was like stuck shut so when I pissed it bursted open hurt like hell then bled afterwards. I'm gonna drink alotta water and urinate slowly.