HI IM 16 AND I THINK IM PREGNANT BUT I TOOK TEST AT NIGHT BUT IT WAS KIND OF EARLY. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I HAVE ALL SIGNS BUT IM NOT READY TO RAISE A KID AND EVERYONE KNOWS IM NOT. WHAT IS LEFT TO DO?

You have to be ready. that child is a life and will look up to you for the rest of his or her life needing comfort love guidance... everything. its not easy but you have to do it. you made the child its your responsibility! YOu are going to have to answer to God if you dont raise that child with all the love thats inside you. i got pregnant at 16 had my son at 17 and he is the most wonderful amazing thing that has ever happened to me... you have a choice... to either be a young teen mom thats another statistic and dump your kid in the creek or neglect him or her or you can step up and love your child no matter what situation you find yourself in.... because that child deserves it!

My boyfriend and I have not been using protection since we have been together but here in the past couple month's he has got off inside me. The first month I was luckily not pregnate but this month I just dont know. I had my period and then we ended up doing it several more times then today I went to the bathroom and had light pink spots after I peed. Is this a sign of pregnacy?

it's possible you could be pregnant. when is your next period?

im kind of in the same situation with my boyfriend, we both want a baby very much, we have been trying for over a month now i thought i had gotten pregnant because i had all the symptoms, but then a few days later i got my period!! and it only lasted 4 days. me and my boyfriend started trying agian when i thought my period was over and it wasnt... hopefully i get pregnant!