Hi, I suffer from perioral dermatitis. This is very frustrating for me because the condition is not improving. Actually, the rash goes away when I take my antibiotics, but comes back again. I need help, since I don't know what to do with the rash. I have tried some creams also, but the moment I stop using them the rash comes back. What should I do to stop perioral dermatitis rash for good?

Hi, perioral dermatitis is indeed a frustrating condition. I have the same problem, so I know what you are talking about. Every time the rash goes away I keep thinking that it is for good. But, than some time later the rash is back. I would say that we are doomed to suffer from perioral dermatitis for life. Like you, I have tried using all kinds of creams, but they only made problems worse. So I would suggest that you don't use any over the counter creams that your friends might suggest. Since I have concentrated on using only the medicine my doctor prescribes, even when the rash comes back, it is much milder than when I used to use those creams. You should try the same, maybe the problem will be milder too.