I'm strong and energetic girl, 23 years old. I've always been in some sort of physical activity and I can not imagine my life without exercises, at least 4 times a week. Lately, I have been thinking about trying something new and different. My friends told me about jazzercise. What is jazzercise fitness like? I've heard about it, but with so many activities in my life, didn't manage to see what it really is.

Well, as the name says, it is a type of fitness with implemented dance elements. It consists of various exercises, that, in a relaxed dance atmosphere enhance our body condition, and it also improves our balance and movement coordination. It includes some basic aerobic movements (jazz, stretch, attitude lifts, flick kick...), step movements, side to side movements and many more. It's not that simple like some other fitness types, and maybe because of that, it's interesting to many people.