My sister is getting married in a month and I need to lose weight. I’ve tried several diets but with no effect. Not even one helped me and I’ve got the impression I’m not a diet person. I just don’t know what to do anymore. Give me a solution please.

First of all, stop trying out too many diets and just stick to one. That is the main reason you don’t seem to get the results you want. And second of all, a diet is not about eating in a specific order or of a list. Diets are about losing weight by eating healthy food. The mixing and matching is your decision to make. Of course, you won’t be eating fish for breakfast. You can find a menu planner that makes it easier for you to calculate, in calories, what you eat. The trick is to try to burn more calories than you actually eat.

Remember that exercising is also very important if you want to lose weight. Also, some diets are very strict and, therefore, harder to stick to than others. Don’t be discouraged. My advice is to relax and find a diet which includes the foods that you like most. Good luck!