I had an abortion in February.... I want to have a baby, It was not planned and I was drinking and not taking care of myself so I was scared....but now I am so sad and get so upset when i hear about or see pregnant women!! When is it safe for me to conceive again?...It's only been 3 weeks.... I'm frightened that if I don't give enough time then i will end up having a misscarriage or complications...

Pls advise.

I think the more important thing is to give yourself time to reflect on how you got into the situation that led you to an abortion and how to prevent it happening again. Take some time and evaluate yourself and your relationships so that you truly make the best decision to have a child and not just rush into something while you're hormonal, recovering and trying to grieve.

It's completely normal to feel the way you are. I was 100% sure that I had to get an abortion but I still questioned it the next day after the procedure. I do have a bit of a baby itch but I know in my heart that this is not anywhere near the right time. I've committed myself to get myself together so that I can have a right time.