Considering going to Dr. Sam Rizk in NYC. I'm told he charges anywhere from $10K-$14K. Seems like a lot.

Just wondering what others have paid?

TIA.

I just had surgery with Dr. Sam Rizk and I paid close to $13,000.

Hello there,

My boyfriend is a boxer and after his last fight he has end up with broken nose. In the emergency room they did everything they could but that nose looks terrible to me. And lately I have noticed that he is very depressed because of it and that he is a little bit embarrassed to talk about cosmetic surgery but I have find out that he was researching about Dr. Sam Rizk in New York City.

So now I would like to gather as much information as I can so I can go to him and start talking about the procedure. So I would appreciate very much if you answer my questions about the procedure. Were you satisfied with everything and how much did you pay?

How did your surgery go?

i paid 12,000 with a different doctor. heard that rizk's current rate right now is 17,000. 

My friend was able to travel in India to have a rhinoplasty surgery at Manipal Hospital, performed by the best plastic surgeons. She was impress with the sophisticated technologies and excellent standards of hygiene at the hospital, by that time she know's she made the right decision. We made a thorough research online for the best package for nose job cost, and luckily Placidway wad able to give the right price. The cost varies based on the changes you would like to make, for my friend, the total cost of her surgery is $ 1,900.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

The same experience! Thanks to PlacidWay Medical Tourism, they didn't fail to help patients in finding the best surgeon. Me I was referred to Integra Cosmetic Surgery Center in Mexico and it all went well.

Great information about the Surgery and regarding the doctor and it’s fees, thanks for the great conversation.