I HAD A LEEP PRUCEDURE DONE 2 IN A HALF WEEKS AGO N WENT TO THE ER N THEY SAID MY BLOOD WORK CAME BACC I WAS PREGNANT SO I WAS CARIOUS IF THE PROCDURE COULD CAUSE IT 2 SHOW I WAS PREGNANT? I GUESS ILL FIND OUT FOR SURE WHEN I CAN GET IN TO THE DOCTOR BUT AM A LITTLE CONCERND UNTILL THEN. IVE HAD SEX TWICE SINCE MY LAST PERIOD ON THE 9TH AND THE 17TH OF APRIL WERE THE 2 DAYS I HAD INTERCOURSE MY PROCEDURE WAS ON THE 18TH N THEY TELL ME IM PREGNANT MAY 4TH I HAVE 3 KIDS BUT I HAVE ADENOMYOSIS AND THE LEEP PROCEDURE FOR DYSPLASIA 2/3 SO MY CHANCES WERE SUPPOSE TO BE LOW WIT ALL OF THAT. ILL UPDATE WEN I FIND OUT BUT THE HELP WOULD B GOOD UNTILL THEN..

hi am 26 i had loop treatment done 6 weeks ago.for c3 cells

i already have a 5 yr old boy but i would love to try for a baby i cant seem to find any answers either.

The nurse who removed my cells said i couldnt have sex for 6 weeks.

I did ask about haveing a baby said I should be ok.

but if the cells keep coming back and need to keep having loop treatment can cause early labour.i have to wait 6mths for a smear but still find confusing.

I went back to my gp a week after loop treatment they advised i wait till 6months before trying for a baby.

Just hoping my next smear is clear .

I feel the same way you very confusing.

I hope youfind the answers your looking for am still looking

gemma

LEEP PROCEDURE DONE 3WEEKS AGO NOW IN PRENGANT WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE BABY

So you were about 2weeks pregnant when you got the surgery done? Usually they check to see if youre pregnant before the patient undergoes any surgery. Did you not know you were pregnant? Or did they not check you?

Was your baby okay after the leep? I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and I had my leep 4/27 and I'm so nervous I'm going to lose the baby.

I know you posted this over a year ago, but what ended up happening with your situation? Doctors told me to wait to get pregnant until I get a clear Pap smear, but they won't give me a pap for 5 more months and I really don't want to wait that long to get pregnant.

Im currently 6 weeks pregnant and had cervical dysplasia went through the leep and cone procedure in may of this year. We are currently awaiting for our first appointment and im pretty sure I will need a cervical plug giving there is pretty much nothing there to stop premature labor. I have been scanning the internet for info of what may come ahead, this is our fifth pregnancy and just want a healthy baby. At this point there are to choices the Vaginal Shirodkar Suture or the Abdominal Cervical Suture, either I will be on bedrest until baby is ready. Im just scared but thanks for your response.

Actually, ive actually had a LEEP , and mine took about five minutes, smarty pants.

Mine did too!

I feel like I am going crazy no one understand what I going throw .....my doctor told me that I have to have a LEEP next month. . I am scared as hell cause me and my husband want to have a baby. .. is it going to be hard to get pregnant after this .....

I had a LEEP procedure done a week ago. My husband and I have been trying to have another child for a couple months now. During the procedure, my OBGYN asked if it was possible I could be pregnant because of the blood flow. It could be possible but I don't feel any symptoms like I did with my first child. I'm wondering, how soon can you take a pregnancy test after the procedure? I'm still bleeding a little.

How did it go