I live in Ontario Canada. I am only 34 but have three forehead lines that go across and one linein between my eyebrowys, I try to hidae them with bangs, but my hair is thin anf fine, I would like to get rid of them as much a s I can. Is Botox the best suggestion? how much is it? do I continue it for life?
Is there a different injection that has more lasting results and the price differnce?

Botox is probably the only thing that really works. Until then, getting a cream that hides them such as the oil of oil wrinkle filler is what I use and it looks better.

thank you, I am however looking for more serious results than I think a cream can provide me. I thought that restalane is a natural body fat or something and works great. i dont know?

Gurlfriend,
No you do not have to pay for botox anymore! And yes there are cremes out there that actually work! I am 53 and have been using this product since it came out, for about 2 months now, and it is amazing.
It is my botox in a jar. You will see slight results within a few hours (try it on one side of your face first so you can see the effects). Over a few weeks it is amazing. You can look at it online at ****
look under "skin care", "anti aging", and then "regeneration tight firm and fill". The jar is fairly large and will last quite a while. BeautiControl has been around for 26 years now and backs all of their products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Check it out, and even if you decide not to try it I hope you find something that will work for you, we all want to look our best at ANY age :D

**edited by moderator**