Well, i want to get a inverted bob, if you dont know what it is...its when its shorter in the back with layers and abit longer in the front, usually around the face or down to the shoulders...
but i have a problem. im italian, so i have a pretty big nose, would this make me look worse if i got a bob? i have long hair with side bangs right now...
If you dont think id look good this bob, please suggest a hairstyle that would look good with my problem.

thank you.

Ok so its been a year since your post but the bob is back stronger than ever. So, if you are still considering it or if you would like to try it again I suggest a really nice clean lined bob with asymetry and an off center part. This will hide a large nose and/or weak chin (or in my case flab at the chin). It hides almost everything. Good luck and I'd be willing to bet your nose isn't as large as you think. Plus where I am from men go gaga for the real Italian girls!
Cheers!