Hey, I Have a Little Problem, On My Penis, When I Pull My Foreskin Back & See The Head, Below it There Is This Kinda Skin Which Is Connected Too It, Well, I Have Accidentally Pulled The Right Side of It Back a Little Too Far & Has Made The Kinda Skin Thing Come off The Head & Now It Just Sits There When My Foreskin Is Pulled Back. Im Really Worried, Im 15 & Really Want Too Know If This Can Repair Itself, If Not Then What Can I Do? Please Help.

Hi this kinda skin you speaking about is called the frenulum unfortunately i cot bad news for you it never grows on again just accept it as it is it will disappear with time as there is no blood flow to it annymore.

If that is your frenulum that is torn, that is NOT unfortunate at all. You are lucky. XD
Being able to pull your foreskin way back comfortably is a big plus for sex and masturbation. :-D

hey............my problem is that pennis is not ready to sex....it is short. i want it be a big...tight..hard.. and long. what to do?
plz sugest.... can massage it by any usefull oil?????????

It's always ready for sex. Well, until you get to be my age. >;)
If you want a different size you need to go back to the gene pool and select different parents, but I don't think that's possible ----- yet. 8-|