After gallbladder surgery I developed a strong burning sensation from the middle of my stomach up to the back of my throat after I ate my first meal. A couple days after that I developed this swallowing problem that feels like either my throat is closing up when I swallow or fullness. I'm not real sure how to describe it. It's every time I swallow though. Every day. I have a swollen stomach, gastritis, and parietal cells that showed up on an EGD. I also get an oily yellow residue in bowel movements which I believe is bile. I also couldn't lie on my stomach for months following the surgery. Now I have also developed antibodies against my thyroid. Please help direct me in the right direction.

I have had the same thing! I had my gallbladder and appendix out in Oct of 09 and have diaherrea everyday, mostly in the mornings. I have the antibodies against my thyroid now and have gas pains when I eat. I have developed anxiety from all this. Did you ever find out what to do?