hello. i am a 19 y/o male and have just shaved off my pubic hair. since then, i have had terrible shaving rash, and all the skin on my scrotum is itchy, sore and peeling rapidly. I have tried moisturiser but it just makes it worse. What do I do?

Over the counter corticosteroid cream may be helpful.

Is this your first time when to shave your pubic area? I know when my husband talked to me about similar problem. He was few years older then you, but I think there is no difference.

If this is your first time to shave of your pubic hair, I think this is almost a normal reaction from the skin. It’s just not used to it and it needs time to heal. Now the thing that concerns me is the peeling part. Have you used, besides moisturizer, any cream after you shaved your pubic hair?

As my husband says the problem should go away in two or three days, but if it remains after that I think you need some professional help.