I am from california and have lived thier for all my life, recently i moved to arizona to go to school. Ever since i moved here, my eye lids are very puffy in the morning, also on the outsides of my eyes, my skin is very dry (crusty). My skin on my face has also changed, it is bumpy everywhere. I thought nothing of it and thought it would just go away. but it didnt, so i went home to california for winter break and my eyes went back to normal, and my face immediatly cleared up. Winter break was over so i came back to arizona and my face immediatly turned bumpy again and now my eyes are extremely puffy every morning (same symptoms as before). I thoguth maybe it was the dry air, so i bought a humidifier, nothing cleared up, so i thoguht maybe it was the water here, so i bought purified water to wash my face, nothing cleared up, i thoguht maybe it was my laundry detergent, so i bought tide clear and gentle, nothing cleared up, i have run out of ideas!! please help me clear this up. does anyone have anyidea what is going on with me?!?!

Sounds like what Iv got. It sounds to me like you have got exma. I get it on my eyes and it makes my eyes very puffy in the morning and it feels rough. I recomend going to your docs, they will give you steroid cream and it will clear up within a week. Or they will recomend you use E45 cream (i dont find that helps, but it helps some people) hope this helps and it clears up :-)

So i only have excma in arizona? is that possible?

Yes, different things can cause exma , maybe its the air that is different so is affecting it, maybe its the temerature. I only have heyfever in turkey :-) its just how peoples bodys are, very strange. Hope it helps and if you go to your doctors then they will be able to tell you anyway and will prob say its exma and recomend E45 if its not to bad or they will give you steroid cream if it looks or feels sore and itchy.