I have this too. Raised bump on the inside of my right arm just about an inch and a half from my elbow. Been dealing with this for about 6 years. It's not a bug bite. Someone told me it might be a parrasite so I took medication for it but it still came back in the same exact way in the same exact spot. The other night I could feel it start to itch as it does when it's about to appear so I rubbed some Organic virgin coconut oil on the area and that kept it from appearing. It also soothed the itching. I still don't know what this is and neither does anyone else. What's kind of creepy is that it appears at the same time every night like clock work. No one seems to be able to tell me what this is so maybe we have something in common like food habits or something. I just find it weird that it's in the same spot, the same size, etc. We obviously have something in common if this is happening and yet there is no answer. All I can say is the coconut oil has helped alot so try it if you can. I really wish I knew what the hell is in my arm.

I took parasite meds for it and it did nothing. Just kept coming back in the same spot.

I have the same thing.  For me this started in May, 2013, and first appeared on my lower back and buttocks after I was working in the garage on the floor.  I thought I was bit by a spider and didn't think much of it.  Since may, I wake up with random bumps that are similar to mosquito bites in size/shape and do itch just a bit.  Sometimes they dissapear within a few hours, others remain for a day or so.

My dermatologist says I either have a:  1) Virus 2) Infection  3) allergy.  Not sure which it is yet, all he knows is the histamines are acting up and so now I'm taking over the counter Zyrtec for a week.  I also have a steroid cream to put on these when necessary.  I'm not sure what I have that is causing this.  It's the underlying condition I'm more concerned about than the bumps themselves.

This sounds exactly like what my girlfriend is experiencing. Has anyone found an explanation yet? It's really strange.

Thanks!

My son has been experiencing this same thing since he recieved a t-spot test. Oddly enough it was read as negitive because he had nothing there 48 - 72 hours later, but a welt returned a couple of months later that lasted about 30 minutes. This welt returns in the same spot every month or so and lasts about 30 minutes. Did anyone notice this issue after recieving a t-spot test for TB?

I have this in the exact same place, however it appears as a straight line, like a scar about 2 inches long. Doesn't move but still freaky.

I have the same thing. Appears about 4 fingers below my wrist. Only happens at night and is gone within a few hours. So haven't been able to get it checked by docs. It's worrying but now starting to keep a log and see if it happenes at certain times and days. And how far apart the flair ups are.

I have the same thing! Does anyone have an answer? It's a bug-bite looking bump on my right arm near my elbow that seemingly randomly appears every now and then. But for the first tim a few days ago, one appeared on my left arm, in the exact same spot. It's so strange... someone has to know what this is if so many others have this!

I am having the same issue and it all started about 4 years ago after a t-spot test for TB. It was read as negative as well but a few months after the test I started having these symptoms.

Omg mine is in the same exact spot!!!!

Hi, I have been watching these posts for a few years as I have had this recurring welt for about 5 years. Always same spot on right, underside of forearm...itchy, stays ten minutes or so and now there is a faint dark spot where it appears. I did notice for the first time last month another one appeared on my other arm. I am wondering if any of the folks posting are experiencing any curious health problems excluding this welt. Hope someone finds an answer.

Hey all I think it's a mild scabies-like condition...

Wow I've just had the same thing appear on my left arm like as wide as a quarter and stuck out like half a golf ball I also had a very small one on my right arm at the same time and before it happened my throat and eyes were very itchy this happened 24 hours ago the bigger one I can still slightly feel on my arm but not visibly

Last night was the first time I expierenced this and I had huge one on left forearm and small one on right are near my elbow scared the sh*t outta me

Did some reading around the web. Could just be welts for most people here. May be caused by food allergy or airborne allergy.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use