I have them too first noticed them while in Jamaica & it was extremely hot there..saw my doctor when I returned & he said that my skin perhaps was reacting to the severe heat however that was 7 yrs ago..& I just recently started to have the flare up again they come instantly on my forearm & disappears I have noticed that heat is on of the things that triggers it.

Do press-ups and it becomes apparent. Ask God for wisdom.

I have had this for almost all of 2017 not long after i had some DR visits under a new care provider. I had a couple shots but i never pay attention to what im getting. I refused the flu shot. I never had allergy shots. I get my bump on my right arm just below the elbow crease about a half inch down. Near where i usually get shots. I tried to research this on Youtube but was very grossed out at all the images that popped up. Normally Youtube is very helpful but not on this one...
I have not left California in over 10 years. So, its not from travelling. It DID happen after i went to the DR however.... Ive seen many people here wonder if its from a TB test and i would like to check my records now to see if that is what i just got..

My bump shows up the exact same spot.. Hangs around from a half hour to a day , then goes away . Its a little bit itchy , specially at first. No need to put anything on it unless the itching gets really bad. It goes away on its own as mysterioulsly as it appears.
I WISH SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it on my left forearm, it looks no different from a mosquito bite and behaves similarly, but it recurs at the same place about once per once. It started about half a year ago, and when it fades there is a pale spot at the position. It normally happens after bath.
Does anyone have a explanation yet?

Guys - google molloscum contagiosum and let me know what you think. I’m almost convinced that’s what mine is! Going to finally go to the docs to get a confirmation though.

Im sorry but I don't think it's that.

What I have and I think what we all have here is look like this https://www.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/Clinical-Large-Images/648x364_Lipomas.JPG

I know, this picture is from lipoma which isn't what we have but the small bump does look like that at first, than it start itching a bit, become red, than reduce in size after a few hours and goes away few hours later.

me again from the post above, does it look like this to you guys? this picture is from a mosquito bite, even if I didn't get bite by a mosquito and the spot is generally always at the same place, it does look like that for me https://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/942.jpg

mine is like yours but it is perfectly round, goes away in an hour comes back in 2 weeks or so.some say it could be allergy to some food, but whay in the same spot? it is weird af

Mine looks basically exactly like that, yes. I've Aldi described it as looking just like a mosquito bite. Shows up, sand exact spot, disappears within a couple hours maybe, itches like a bite... The only thing I've noticed is I tend to be kinda run down/tired and/or overheated when they happen. Sometimes they (I have two) show up more often than other times, but I've had this for a few years.

Sorry for typos. Phone _

same thing, i asked dermatologist and he said its a tumor underneath because it feels a little hard..i dont know for sure. how do you know if its allergy?

We don't know if it is or not. That's part of the problem. So far, I don't see a reason to conclude it being a classic allergy. The area where my bump comes and goes isn't hard; it feels and looks completely normal until the bump shows up, which looks and feels just like a mosquito bite, then goes away within a few hours. Sometimes it comes back full-blown, a large bump or even two "bites" right beside each other to form a larger bump (it didn't do that at first, but eventually kinda morphed into that occasionally), and other times it stops at some point when it's the size of a pencil eraser and recedes. The only pattern I can tell is it usually only shows up when I'm run down or tired and almost always warm. But plenty of times I am tired, warm, etc. it doesn't show up. So it's not consistent. Sometimes it'll show up more frequently, also. Like I haven't seen much of it in the past few months. Sometimes it's gotten itchy there and I expect the bump to start, but it's just stopped. It's very strange.

I've had this issue comes and go for a few years so I know it's not a tumor in me. Nice is also not hard underneath. I think your issue might be different.

I have a similar presentation, just closer to my wrist and hand. Consider what you've been doing the hours/days leading up to these episodes. I don't believe mine is a bug bite but a very localized hive - this can be a reaction to allergens or even emotional stress/imbalance.

I have the same exact thing word for word on my chest. Was thinking it was a hive but can't imagine a situation where you get one random hive. I'm at the doc now for something different but I'm gonna ask. I noticed after I was given an anti inflammatory shot but it has occurred randomly with no meds administered.

I am experiencing the same thing. It's always when I first wake up either on the inside of my forearm or between elbow and armpit. It's a raised welt that itches and then disappears about an hour later. Do any of you take a certain medication? We need to find a common factor. Does anyone else have HSV-2 ? We gotta figure this out