Goddang it people post a freaking answer!

I had on on my right arm right in the joint over a vain... that happen a could of tome for a year. Thenit stopped. Now I got one on the left arm right over a vain..... could this be cancer... I have have HIV testing yearly - military live so I know it aint that....

All u guys need to get test dor herpes....

This is very strange as this same thing has just happened to me now. I hope someone has an answer. It's a raised, itchy lump on my left forearm about 2/5ths of the way to my wrist. I am hoping it will simply subside. It has been very hot here recently... could it be a response to the heat? 100+ degrees?

I have the same thing as well and have had it for probably a year. It's on the ventral side/underside of my right forearm almost halfway between my elbow and wrist. It looks and acts like an itchy mosquito bite, except it goes away within a few minutes or an hour, and then reappears in the same spot at some random time, usually weeks apart. Sometimes it gets nickel-sized, but other times it stays smaller like maybe a dime.

I tend to notice it appearing particularly when I'm run-down or tired and it's night, but I've also woken up with it occasionally. It also seems to show up when I'm warm. I've really tried to pay attention to when it happens, and tired/run down and warm seem to be when it occurs most, but it certainly doesn't happen whenever I'm tired or warm. I just have rarely noticed it happening without those circumstances.

What I find really interesting is how basically everyone here has it on the their forearms.

But eventually, one on the underside of my left arm appeared, a few inches from my armpit. That one is much more infrequent and tends to itch less. I apparently woke up with it yesterday, actually, and it didn't itch at all.

Maybe we all have something else in common?
Anyone else run down/exhausted/sleepy, hot, etc, when the bumps show up?
I generally have stupid skin issues and also fairly thin skin. I'm 29 and am 5'5 and 115lbs.
I tend to have itchy skin at random, mysterious contact dermatitis, and my mosquito bite itches last a week or so and can be pretty unbearable. Typically just a lot of random, stupid skin issues.
I also exercise a good bit, and lift weights which can cause tiny red dots on my arms sometimes which fade in a day or so.
I'm kind of a germaphobe so I tend to use a lot of hand wipes, wash my hands a lot, etc.

Anyone else have anything like these things in common?

I have the same issue, but it's a really tiny bump on my thigh. It'll last maybe 30-45 minutes, usually at night. Weeks apart. It's not red, but my skin color. It gets pink around it though and super itchy. I just don't understand how it could last for so little. It's so strange, especially that it's in the same exact spot. I've been taking pictures to document it. I can't really ask a doctor as its sporadic and disappears so quickly. They usually can't diagnose by looking at a picture. This is so annoying.

I have the exact same symptoms with the bump in the exact same place except I haven't gotten a second one. I haven't been keeping track or noticing if I'm tired or not but I am tired with this most recent one. At first I suspected it might be something related to a bee sting I'd gotten there but after reading all these posts I don't think it is. I haven't gone to the doctor's yet but I definitely will. I also used to be super active and exercise a lot but have not done so in the past few weeks, and the bump has appeared in those weeks.

I also have a weird dry patch on my right hand, the same arm that the bump comes out in but the dry skin started happening before the bump. Maybe there's a connection, who knows.

That's weird, I have the same exact thing going on were I'm tired every once and awhile then it starts, I feel a little woozy is how I would best describe it. And have Dry patch on my right elbow as well that just sprang up out of nowhere. I can't find an official source of what it is, I've seen two doctors why it was actually there. Sadly, I didn't get a much better solution than to put some hydrocortisone on the it with either a decent size breathable bandaid or a gauze patch with adhesive sides.

I have that same thing on my left arm 1mm in size it doesnt itch that much sometimes i dont even feel it itch. I tried using steroid cream but still comes back everytime i move from a cold to warm location. Im from a tropical country so it gets really hot outside. What ive notice is that it comes out when my body starts to heat up and the bump starts as a red tiny spot and if i wont cold down another bump will come out and another thing it doesnt show up when im sweating it will only start to show up when sweat starts to dry up. Why is it that there is no one from this site that gives a diagnosis of some sort.

I have the same thing on my arm, I haven't timed it to see how long it lasts but it's a perfect circle almost, and it slightly itches when it raises but then it goes back down for weeks- months at a time and then suddenly comes back. I'm not sure what it is, actually I noticed that when it's not somewhat raised like a button on my skin, it leaves a slightly lighter circle on my skin, not a ring ( cause it's definitely not ring worm and looks nothing like the 13 other skin condition that have to deal with bumps and lumps that I looked up.) I've taken a look at the skin and there looks to be no cuts, or holes or punctures or anything. It literally looks like a freaking button, like the size of a regular power button you'd find on a laptop and then it raises and is itchy for a tiny bit for a like a couple hours, and then suddenly it disappears to make an appearance months later, like I stated before, only to leave that different color on my skin ( literally only a shade lighter) all the while its not there. It's below my wrist too on the side of my left arm..to be honest it looks like a round circular whelp but not sure what this is or why it comes and goes but I want it to stop... it's weird and getting me a bit worried. Plus the fact that so many people are asking for an answer and for about 2 years now this forum hasn't received one has me worried it might be something new that the medical sphere hasn't yet classified.

This is my second post. Yeah ive notice it when im warm and it leaves a slightly dark area where it appeared. Last for a minute or an hour then fades away.

Please leave an email please.

Ive notice that when im stress or ill move from a cool location to a warmer area welt would start as a red spot above the left elbow and then turns into a mosquito bite like bump same spot all the time. It comes out anytime of the day and goes away after an hour or if ill cool down. If ill have alcohol you will see the spot turn red but doesent welt up. This is the third time i posted on this site. I am observing it all the time. Can you guys leave an email address so that we can share some notes.

This is mind blowing . I've had the same thing for 6 years. Starts with an itch, turns to a welt from 1/2 hour to 2 hours. Hemp oil seems to shorten the duration and the itch. Thanks guys, my Dr. is thinking I'm nuts.

I have it as well.. it looks eerily similar to a smallpox shot. Anyone else get a smallpox shot before?