I don't. I think the closest was a TB test. Seems like most people have had that, but I don't think everyone has. I had it but on my other arm.

I have this same exact hive on my left arm. Always over a vein, and sometimes splits in two then turns into one (as another user noted)! Appears randomly, itches a little at first, and disappears within an hour or two. Anyone notice this after they eat beef or especially gelatin? I'm thinking possible allergy? Lone Star Tick?

ugh! i thought i was the only one! small circular bump on my left inner wrist beside my vein.. itchy for 10 minutes but goes away after about 1 hr! it comes at least once a month for me in the exact same spot

Mine used to be one, but when it shows up now it often splits or is two smaller bumps pressed against each other and then turns into one as it swells

Hahaha so crazy. This has been driving me nuts for a year trying to figure this out. Anyone notice any triggers? Like I said gelatin might do it for me? Or Whey? I got an allergy test for beef and it came back negative. Sometimes it’s couples with digestive issues. Anyone else have digestive issues. We should be able to figure this out lol.

This has been happening to me for the past 5 months & is driving me crazy. However I've been journaling what I eat on those days & the common factor turned out to be soy sauce. Going to try 3 months without it in my diet & see if it goes away

Nobody replies to this stuff. I get nausea. I have no known obvious food allergies. Mine seems to be related to heat+exhaustion

I have the same thing happen all the time does anyone have a legitimate answer for what this might be?

Here is what you all have been waiting for in my opinion. First, I am not a doctor, but I have had my spot checked out by one. I read the entire thread and it seems most of you have this happen on your arm. Mine actually happens about 2 inches below my belly button and to the left side. When I was younger, I went through a two week battle with hives all over my body, so I knew what they felt like and figured this is probably what it is. Never found out what brought them on as a kid and I still don’t know. But, my spot, that is raised and itches for about 30 minutes and goes away was in fact diagnosed by my doctor as a hive. Thank God it isn’t all over my body and comes back in the same spot. When it pops up, which is usually at night, I take two Benadryl and go to bed. The next morning, it’s gone and only comes back every so often. What I’m saying here is in no way better than getting it checked out by a doctor, but hopefully it puts some of you at ease about what it is.

i get the same one on right arm and it irritating and itch like crazy.

mine just randomly popped up as a little bump. Then it turned like a wingworm and itches like crazy. But now its kinda pussie can u helpwith solution.

In my opinion it feels like a hive. I had originally thought it was a bug bite but it always comes at the same two spots on my arm. Itching it only seems to make it more noticeable. Hives can come in times of stress or weather change.

Mine comes and goes months apart. It itches like all hell. I recently had a TB skin test and had one last year after my TB skin test too. So weird. I have digestive issues. Too many common links. It's not in the same spot that my skin test was on but it always appears on the same arm in the same spot.

Anyone still following this thread? I’m honestly very weirded out! At least twice a week this red welt/lump shows up on my upper left thigh and it’s really warm and itchy. It always shows up at the same exact time of night in the same exact location! It’s a painfully itchy feeling and just like everyone else explained, most people just think it’s a big bite when it’s definitely not! I wish I could attach a photo to show how large it is. It’s about the same size as the base of a Hershey Kiss! This is driving me crazy, and I’m starting to worry if it could be a serious concern like a cancerous cyst or something.

I just had this yesterday (one hive on the bottom side of my right forearm) and it disappeared within an hour, and it showed up again just now. I was stressed and very warm both times. I also have Raynaud's (where my fingers and toes freeze and discolour when I'm cold/stressed), so I'm wondering if maybe the hives are the opposite reaction (when warm/stressed hives show up?). Does anyone else who gets this have Raynaud's? I've also had lots of hives from heat rashes before, so maybe this is just a small outbreak of a heat rash and people who have Raynaud's or some other type of imunodifficiencey disease have a tendency to feel stress get tiny outbreaks like the one hive on our right arm. Thoughts? If I'm the only one, then I have no clue what the cause is.