I have the same problem as well! Right arm just a few inches below the elbow. Omg, I need answers.

I get the same thing too!! Did anyone find anything?? Im scared. What if its serious? I dont get any other symptoms it appears more if it becomes rritated too. Its never many but mainly one in the same spot then disappears no more than a day or two later... help!!!

first thing to comes to mind every time it appears is that it happens to appear in the same spot i was given a TB shot many years ago. bump comes up almost monthly.

Now May 2017, verified in my experience the past year or two that it is a spider bite of different types, smaller spiders leave a BB-size welt always on the left arm midway between elbow and armpit toward the bottom side so I have to pull it up to see it, larger spiders leave a dime size welt usually not noticed until slightly itchy, I apply a small cotton pad of alcohol about 40 seconds and then polysporin, spiders come back every few days to a few weeks, very important that I inspect the room every night, they can get in through small spaces and hide in drawers, bedding and along wall and ceiling perimeters, I have found them in my pillow case and blankets, I fold the blankets and check, also inside the pillow case, it is imperative to remove them and important to clean the room weekly including vacuum and dust and not to leave old bags or containers around, a few years back, I used a smoke bomb per instructions, I covered surfaces and immediately sealed outside door with wide masking tape and stuffed an old towel under the door and then everybody out per instructions, another consideration, I take better care of myself, poor health and immune system issues seem to give rise to a variety of parasitic predators.

Have you ever received a TB test?

I have the exact same thing in the exact same spot about once a month for years. Noons can tell me what it is!

I have had this condition for about two years. Dime sized ump reappears every couple of months on mid right forearm and lasts for a couple of hours. I'm wondering if this is some form of virus or insect bite. This past week i experienced Sudden Hearing Loss in one ear and I'm receiving standard corticosteroid treatment. I'm wondering if there is a link here? Very frustrating.

Happens to me every month left of my belly button same spot ...I had a TB test like 20years ago and had non active TB but now idk wtf this is

I get the same thing. I googled this question about reacquiring bump on arm and was lead to this site. Please someone tell what this is. Maybe we should organizes group visits to a dermatologist at the same time. I notice mine after traveling to Africa.

Yep. Looks like a bug bite. I put Benadryl cream on it and it's gone in the morning. Not where the tb stick was; about three inches from it. It's come back maybe once every week or two, maybe four times now. I was pretty sure it was a bug bite the first time and it STILL looks like one when it reappears.

Me too, everyone has said it's by the forearm, mine had always been on my left thigh, but I just got one on my shoulder by my armpit, and it looked the exact same. It disappears after a bit, and I can feel like, but it doesn't itch. Really weird, I'm thinking it's an allergic reaction, so I am going to record what I ate that day if it occurs.

I experience the same thing on my inner right forearm below my elbow. I am 5'6 115lbs stay at home female and I have no idea what's causing it. It does absolutely no harm it's just there and goes away. Generally it happens in the mornings about an hour after I wake up.

Hey! Curious to hear if anyone found a solution? I have a small round bump on the underside of my left forearm. It's always there but usually flat. Every now and again it will flare up and become raised and itchy. Then it kind of dries out and goes back to normal. Any ideas??

I found it's a spider bite and 100% stopped when I sealed all possible room entries.

Mine shows up on top of my left shoulder. About where the bra strap goes. A couple of times shortly after that, the left side of my tongue swelled up as well and I never did figure all of that out.