Mine appears right under my left eye. I noticed it only happens when I'm really tired. So weird! I wish somebody could give us answers.

I get the same thing on my right arm.. I thought it could bee a toxic fluid traveling under my skin eating through my flesh, but cant eat through my tough thick skin..
if someone finds out what this is, PLEASE contact me via email.. and I will do the same for you.. God bless..

Mine comes back every month or so ,for a day, appearing EXACTLY where I had been stung by a bee. Is this a similar case for anyone else ?

I get one on my stomach a few times a year, about an inch from my belly button, always in the same exact spot. I wish someone had an answer!

A friend had a bump that appeared, then disappeared, reappeared. This went on for several years. It looked sort of like a mole. Twice she went to a dermatologist, by the appointment, the bump disappeared. Nurse Practitioner said, "Next time it appears, don't wait for appointment, come right in. Call that morning and we'll fit you in." So she did call and they got her in the next day. The dermatologist finally saw it and said, "It is a group of tiny blood vessels that moves to the top sometimes, that's when you can see it. I can remove it right now, and should. These things can change." So right then, in the office, they gave her a Novocaine-type shot, removed the "bump/mole" before it could disappear again, and they were done in a few minutes. She wore a band-aide a couple of days because it bled a little, but not much. Not sure, but think it's called Pyogenic granulomas; raised mark caused by small blood vessels.

Could be: Pyogenic granulomas, Red, brown, or bluish-black, raised marks caused by excessive growth of small blood vessels and swelling, sometimes after an injury to the skin. Some disappear without treatment. Sometimes a biopsy is done to rule out cancer. Treatment may include surgical removal, in-office at dermatologist, done in just a few minutes.

I also get it on my right forearm, it just slightly itches and that is only because I notice it and touch it otherwise I don;t even think it would itch.It happened last night and today there was actually a small pink spot where it had been not even the size of the bump. I tried to take a picture with my left hand but that was not possible.

Me too, right above my knee. Goes away for quite a while the. Returns like a fresh mosquito bite. Very strange. Like the mosquito bite that comes back to haunt you.

No, nothing like that.

I have same exact thing but no answer to what is it...

This is occurring to myself. Just as you described. Have you discovered any new information?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Mine is in the exact same spot. Every few months on average I get a burning sensation almost like I've been bitten, but I know better now, and the skin turns red and immediately I get anywhere from a tiny welt to several of them up to a welt the size of a little bigger than a quarter. Did you ever find out what is causing yours?

I had the tb test multiple times through the years for work...... I also have had the same problem for years now. Mine however started in one location on my arm but have switched locations and now appears on back near my shoulder..... I wonder if the tb test caused it... Hmm

I started having the same problem recently happens under my belt on top of some old stretch marks. Not sure if his is e case for you, I assumed cause the skin was thin prolonged rubbing and irritation must of caused it. I am not a medical professional but let me know if this helps you narrow down what has been causing this

I have the exact same thing on my right arm on the inner side. I feel it mildly itchy just before it appears it stays for a few minutes then it's gone but slightly itches a few hours after it's gone . I thought it could be because of a TB shot I was given once because it was given in the same area I remember.