I have the same problem. It's on the downside of my left arm. Midway between my wrist and elbow. I started noticing it 9months ago. At first I thought it was just an insect bite, but after a few hours it just disappears. It doesn't itch too much but it worries me because it would appear again on the same spot. It comes and go randomly. I've tried researching on this and found out it can be mastocytosis, but im not yet sure. Well, hope we find answers soon.

Did it itch? Was it red, or pink more like a mosquito bite?

How did you find mastocytosis, and what information led you to linking the two? It seems that with just a single bump on an adult, mastocytosis looks unlikely, but I haven't really researched it... what have you found that leads your deduction to that specific malady? Thanks in advance for the info =)

I have the exact same symptoms. A itchy bump on the same spot of the underside of my left arm reappearing every once in a while. My theory is that it's from an allergy skin test where they prick you with a bunch of possible allergens and maybe this specific one hasn't gotten out of the skin since. Can anyone else confirm that this started happening after an allergy test?

I don't even remember if I had an allergy test on my arm, but if I did it was about 15 years ago, and these bumps have only shown up for the past year or so. I also have one under my other arm (more rare), so that wouldn't have been from a needle. =(

So weird, I woke up today and noticed the same pinkish/red spot on the underside of my right forearm. It's slightly raised, but doesn't itch or hurt. Have no idea what it could be..

I have been developing a bump on and off that starts to form on the outer side of my right forearm for the past 8 years. It appears once evey other year, so ive had it like 4 times in the past 8 years.It looks and feels like a ball, and if touched it feels like a bruise. If it is continuously touched or played with, it will become exacerbated and will grow up to the size of a golf ball, and will take a month or two to fully disappear. But if left alone, it will stay the size of a pebble or a marble and will disappear within a few weeks at most. I believe it is a recurring cyst, but i do not know the cause nor why it grows in the same exact spot every time.

Im reading all these replies but no answer..I also get one on my left bicep...same spot every time..probably 20 times in my life! (Im 48..but it didnt start til I was 30ish.)...what the heck is it?!?!

For the past few years ive been having a recurring lopsided ring raise up on my left forearm about midway up my wrist.. It has a light burning itch sensation right before the ring pops up . Almost every time i go swimming or get rain water on that spot the welt pops right up . It stays for maybe 10-15 mins. I think this all goes back to when i was carrying firewood and my arm strtd stinging and then it swelled up from my wrist to elbow .like ballooned up.where the welt comes up now,originally started off a white welt in the midddle of my red swollen arm .so i thought i got stung .anyway i havnt found out what it is .but id like to.

I have the same thing and I may lose my mind. It's hard to go to the doctor for it since it comes and goes. I went thinking I had scabies. The doctor said dry skin. Uumm no! I'm starting to get little scabs from scratching. If I've checked for bugs once I checked 100xs.

Same here. I'm starting to think it's a burrowed tic since I'm having lymes disease symptoms

For me it started after an allergy test. In the wrist, comes and goes at least once a month.

It's crazy how so many of us have this! What is it??! Mine started soon after an allergy test.

I have a spot on my left forearm, it comes back every year when im out in the sun. Its strange...it will rise and stay for days and then flake off & be smooth skin again. Does this when im in the sun, & it also itches some. wish I new what it is?

I have it too on inside of wrist. Wish we could share photos.