Hey, I've been having the same symptoms. Usually when I'm hot or when It's around night time the bump rises up. But after maybe 10-20 minutes it does away when I'm not as hot. I do have eczema but this is not it, It doesn't even feel itchy or anything. The first time it appeared two of them popped up on my right arm in the middle when the elbow is but on the forearm, Well close to it. It's small like a pea size or a bit smaller. Then after that just one started to appear. I'm very worried because I don't know what this is. This also started to happen right after I started working out at the beginning of the week after not doing so for a while. I'm started to think it's a blocked pore with sweat in it? Or when your feeling hot some of the sweat forms the bump but it's clogged? I'm not sure I hope someone get's back to us with some news or a update. I really want to know what this is.

I have this very same thing in the same spot....

I'm having the same thing on my left arm. And still nobody has an answer....

Yeah, still no reply on what this is. It's very interesting that almost everyone is getting it around the same spot though on the arm.

I notice it more if I need sleep or am overall exhausted and also warm.
I really wish someone could come up with some idea as to what this possibly could be.

My Husband has been getting this spot on his left upper arm. It occurs every month or so. After reading a lot of articles I asked him if he ever had a T-Spot test and he said he did, 6 years ago on that same spot. I'm not sure if this knowledge helps but it could be linked to this test, at least in his case. From what I gather it also could be the body heat dropping in the evenings, that is when his comes out for an hour or so.
This link tells you about the test.
http://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/testing/

I've been having the same problem in the exact same spot, upper left arm. I've never had a Z-Spot test done before, but I have had plenty of shots in that area of my arm(booster shots, vaccines, ect. Plus I'm right handed so Id choose to get them in my left bicep/tricep to reduce discomfort). If the Z-Spot test could possibly be the cause of your husbands problem, I wonder if other specific injections could cause the same thing in other people? I'll talk to my doctor and see if that's even a possibility and post later.

Have you ever figured anything out? My boyfriend gets one bump on the underside of his right arm in one spot..

This is so curious! I came on here for answers and now I have even more questions. My son has one small bump on his back upper shoulder area that reoccurs in the exact same spot. Sometimes its completely flat, sometimes raised. We thought it was a bug bite, or a tick bite, etc but nope. And if it was a bug I doubt he'd be bitten in the exact spot. It's a mystery!!!

Indeed so strange. I went to a dermatologist not so long ago and of course the bump was not there at that moment so she only commented that she must be able to see it for herself if she can do anything about it. Wish I could post a picture of it and compare with other folks.

I'm having the same situation! When I saw the bump few weeks ago, I put some bug spray ointment on it, and it went away. Then I saw the same exact bump reappear today!!!! It wasn't there before so I literally just got dejavu. It's so weird. Has anyone gotten an allergy test with food/bugs in this thread and tested positive?? Once my health insurance gets better, I'm thinking about getting a food/bugs allergy test to see what the heck is causing it....It doesn't bother me, but it's definitely eerie, because it appears and reappear. The bump is on my elbow (right arm). In addition, I don't live in a tropical environment.....I just live in Seattle, where the weather has been cloudy and sunny recently.

Mine appears randomly button-size inside left arm between elbow and armpit same location, slightly itchy, how I notice it's back, I suspect spiders so I vacuum. In 2000, I had a dislocated shoulder I was wondering if it's a tracker implant because my brother noticed stuff coinciding, some say that's Hillary or Bernie talk.

I have the same thing. On my left arm, a bump keep reappearing. I noticed that in the summer time it keeps coming back; however, I live in Canada so when it's winter, it goes away. It must be some sort of allergic reaction.

Same situation on my left arm (upper forearm side) near my elbow. Started showing after I came to California for 2 yrs now & seems more a food allergy, the bump shows up - after taking lunch/taking spicy snacks sometimes in the evening.

I have it also, myself i think its done by the hands of the richessssssssst.

I JUST GOT BK FROM CALI... AND IVE BEEN HAVING IT ALSO. MAYBE WHERE EXPERIENCING SOME TYPE OF BODY MUTATION, maybe we're the gifted ones, he who suffers and maintains a strong mind and heart gains the world.