Couldn't find what you looking for?


I've had a rash on the foreskin before where the penis meets the pubic area. This one appears to be healed. Before it healed another one is now on the bottom side of the penis on the foreskin. I went to the std clinic and they said to put clotrimazole on it. No results. My doctor said it looked like irritation from masturbating or intercourse. The rash is about a nickels size, its red and flaky. I've put a band-aid on it to help prevent friction and noticed a type of discharge on the band-aid yellowish. Any ideas of what it is and what I should do?


Hi, how old are you?  Are you sexually active?