Okay , so me and this guy was dating for 3 months now . And one day i deciced to ask him for his facebook password. He gave me half of the password and the other half was 3 numbers and the numbers was in his email (how stupid) so i figured it out :) .. When i went on his facebook i almost cried :( cause i thought he was faithful to me :/ He was  asking other girls to have sex with him and to date them :'( . We never had sex before and he did ask for my virginity in the first month of dating and i said no . But all of this happen in the second month . So he came online and then i dumped him he said he was sorry and he will never cheat on me again  , i was like i cant date you any more. When we went back to school a week later he came up to me and asked for another chance ... I said i would think about it .. he walked off and looked like he was ready to cry . So lunch time he came up to me again he told me sorry like 10X and ask to get back together with him about 5x and he kept saying sorry and he loves me and i gave him another chance and i told him . If im gonna get back together with you im not giving you my virginity right now .. he said that's okay he will wait on me for whenever im ready .. Do you thinkk he will do it again and do you think he really loves me ..? Or just wanna get in my pants . And i made him promise not to cheat on me

Hi loveme21,

I've been in  simular situation but my boyfriend at the time wasnt in school he was a little older. I say once a cheat always a cheat so he could easily do it again. What happened to me was we had been together 4months and I decided to give him my vaginity then he left me straight after only for him to ask me back a week later but I was so furious and upset with him I never accepted him back and from them I will never take anyone back if they hurt me like that again. It may be best if you keep your eye on him for a little and dont give him your vaginity until your 100% sure he wont hurt you like that again.

I'm married to a man that I said i wouldn't take back and I love him more than I do almost anyone (have a daughter together). Sometimes you have to learn when to forgive and forget, it's the hardest lesson your heart has to learn in life but the one you will never forget and makes you grow up forever. A man CAN be worth it but for your virginity, that IDK?! Think long and hard over that one - you only get that one once and purity IS sexiness and ANY guy wants it of course, so BE choosey and picky who you give it to, please OK?

Wow Thanks For the advice :D And i will be careful Indeed .

Thank Youu :) , And im sorry that happened to you .

Thank you so much . :) I will be very careful..

Good, glad to hear! Use your head not your heart.