ok, so who have you have had an impinged shoulder? Ever since my wipeout in march my one shoulder seems to getting more more painful in a few particular positions. I'm thinking it is either an impingment of a cartildge tear. I konw what they'll do most likely for a cartilisdge tear but not what they'll do or can do for an impingement.

If you don't seek treatment now while you know something could be seriously wrong, you risk damaging it worse.

And then you risk being benched.

Sorry to be negative, just don't want you to injure yourself worse. :(

i already expect to be benched. just not sure what they do for impingements. if it's a crartiledge i figure they'll do an arthroscopic surgery. Over the next month i have a few important leads on skating. i can skate with almost no use of my left arm but if they do surgery they won't let me skate at all for a while.
I know you mean well Mom...um...er Aire.
really thanks

really thanks
At least I didn't insist you eat your brussel sprouts...